Thursday, May 28, 2009

More goodness

Someone I know may be without their mojo. I think I stole it from them a couple of weekends ago.

Sorry! :)

Just a few more that I worked on this week. ETA: I hate when Blogger flips my pictures!! You can see them the right way in my Gallery.
Nicks first bug encounter. He wasn't too sure what to do when the ladybug landed on the edge of his pool. I had to pick her up and let her crawl on me first before he'd let me put her on his arm.
I ended up getting him a bug box at Target so he had a place to look at bugs now.
Mixed up some of the Cosmo Cricket lines. Bug is from the chipboard elements from Girl Friday and the papers are from Lil Man. Thats my favorite of their new lines.
My cousins daughter. Her outfit matched these papers from Pink Paislee perfectly. I don't get to use a lot of pink so it was fun using that paper with the pearls. The pearl strings can be found in the new Vintage Shoppe.
Again with the flipped photo. Bugs me. The bew Basic Grey Lime Rickey line.
New Fancy Pants overlays. The yellow paper is actually Basic Grey Lime Rickey. Border around the photo is also from Lime Rickey. Buttons and transparency are from Fancy Pants Summer Soiree. AC Thickers and the small orange letters are Lil Davis epoxy letters. We still have a few left in the store.
I still have a huge stack of photos from our family shoot last year. I can't believe its been that long. Nick was barely standing and now he's going to be 2!! Trying to scrap a bunch of his older photos to recapture that little baby faced boy thats growing up too fast! I used the new Lily Bee papers and diecuts for this layout.


I have more to share but I'll save them for another day.

1 comment:

  1. ooooo so jealous!!! hehe... Share your mojo w/ me :)

    Ok ok... in a few weeks! Watch... then I'll be on a roll again & we can have marathons til 2 am!!!

    ReplyDelete