Friday, December 31, 2010

A few more crafty things....

to end the year.

The last of my December projects.  I will make a point to share my December Daily in January.
Layout of the last picture of 2009 and the first picture of 2010.  Used some Elle's Studio Calendar Circles (my favorite product she designs).  Mixed with Bella Blvd Socialite.

 A card for someone special.  Just need to get that in the mail.

 Lots of Stickles....
These tags were for my pumpkin bread.  Gave some to the UPS, FEDEX and Mailman since this business drives them as insane as it does me.  And some for friends too.



 I bought this sheet of Websters pages forever ago.  I'm not a huge fan of their papers but this one caught my eye because of the house.  I love the house.  So I cut it out, backed it on more of the paper from the same sheet.  The green is layered.  Love that.  And more Stickles.  I'm on a mission to use up the 357 bottles of Stickles that I have.

1 comment: