Saturday, May 5, 2012

We Are Family

Continuing on with the MME line.....

I've almost used every piece of the line that I purchased.  It worked for so many photos.

The woodgrain papers are my favorite.  I'm tempted to go back and order at least 5 more of each one just to have them.

 I did some serious stitching on this layout.  


I used one of the new wood frames from Crate Paper.  


I used some fun twine from the shop on this page.  That chipboard sticker just needed a little dimension.  If you're looking for some twine or fun ribbon, check out The Stringery.  There are some fun NSD specials like free shipping and 15% off your order.

Enter code NSD15 during checkout to save.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Happy NSD to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stitching on your layout, the more i see it i think i have to give it a try, love it. Happy nsd. Was already looking at the gorgeous ribbon on the side bar for ages, now i have ordered it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pretty... and that stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete