Thursday, September 26, 2013

More layouts and a kit for sale

I recently taught a class at my LSS and I have a few kits left over.  Cost is $35 plus shipping.  You'll get the kit and some extras.  Contents are worth over $50 if purchased separately so this is a steal.  Instructions and full color photos of each page.  You get the following:

- Pink Paislee Mini Album
- Pink Paislee papers (12x12)
- Pink Paislee embellishments (full packs)
- Heidi Swapp Mist
- 3 yards of washi tape
- instructions and photos
- Misc items include flair buttons, gold sharpie, mini Glossy Accents and more.

Email me at ohmy17(at)yahoo.com to reserve or send Paypal payment to ohmy17(at)yahoo.com.  Cost for the kit +Shipping is $40.  Make sure your shipping address is correct in Paypal.  Kits ship next day.

Some pictures of the kit:



And a few more projects to share.
Using up some older Echo Park.  I have a lot of Echo Park in my stash.



 And another Studio Calico kit killed.  Feels good to start using up my stuff.  I've got so much and the new stuff is taking *forever* to ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment