Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just a little.....


Something cute to start the day. Who doesn't need something cute? This is my dog (my son) taking up the bottom half of the bed. He's quite a bed hog. Since my schedule change and me spending more time at home, he's has become 'my' dog. He sleeps on my side of the bed more, cuddles with me more, sits on my lap more etc. If you own a pug, then you know about the required 'together' time. And yes, that is a hockey stick in the background. My favorite player gave that to me after a game.

My monthly kit from Poppy Ink came last night. I love the CD tin. Can't wait to decorate it.
















I love getting new kits. Always something fun to play with. Someone also asked for pictures of my 'fake' Jenni Bowlin kit. If you were one of the many unlucky people who did not get to purchase one of her kits, check out these pictures. Jenni is awesome enough to list the entire contents of her kits each month. I checked around and managed to find a lot of it on two websites. The good thing is, brown and green seem to be one of the major color trends right now, so you can always find stuff to match. I've added a few things here that I've found during shopping excursions.















I could not find the ribbon she had in her kit, but I did find some that goes with the papers.

And finally....

The BIG news of the day......

Something all scrappers love.....

A new toy! Yes, my husband broke down last night and took me to Costco. He was so good at holding me off, but he broke down. My mother is going to shake her head at me and then tell him that the word 'no' is okay to use and that he needs to use it more frequently. I don't know how I'd take it if he really started to say no....
Anyways, heres the pics of my new toy. The Canon Digital Rebel XT. This is my first Digital SLR so it should be interesting. I haven't used an SLR in years. 12 years to be exact. Mr. Zoggs photo class in High School. Scary. That was 12 years ago! Let's see if I can remember anything that he taught me. If not, I'll be signing myself up for some classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment