Monday, November 13, 2006

Christmas Lists.......

Do you know how hard it is to wait for Christmas? I'm this instant gratification person. I don't like to wait. I have gifts already purchased for some people and I can't wait to give them out. I hate waiting. I hate waiting for my stuff and to give my stuff. I'd rather just go out and buy what I want. I only have two things on my list this year. My husband wants more ideas, but there are only two things I want.

An Anze Kopitar jersey and a new 30 GB iPod.


And along with that new iPod, I can get a new skin. Since Apple doesn't make a blue iPod (in anything other than a Nano or Mini) I must dress my regular iPod with cool clothes. I've begged and pleaded with Apple to reconsider the blue iPod. They really need to come in colors other than Black and White. Thats just so.....boring.

So, my new iPods first outfit will be......

A Los Angeles Kings skin. You just have to love the NHL shop. www.shop.nhl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment