Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Travel Mini {kit}

I've been hoarding this Amy Tangerine Daybook now for a few months and its finally time to dig it out.

I took this to Calgary along with a few essentials for keeping up with the trip.  My dad has the same Canon printer I have at home so I brought along my photo paper.  I use the Canon e Print app on my iPhone/iPad to print photos wirelessly.  I can also edit my photos on my iPad using the PSE app.

Each night I printed out a few photos and worked on the book.  I'll share more when I get home but this is the kit I took.  I packed most of it in my checked bag so airport security wasn't an issue.

These books make a great keepsake and a quick brag book.

List/pictures of contents:

 A general overview......
 Studio Calico veneer, shaped paper clips
 A {flair} for buttons flair (not sure what I'll want to use so I took a variety. 
 Tiny alphas, label stickers, number brads, chevron ribbon.....
 Just a few of the fun tags (All October Afternoon shown here.)
Chevron ribbon in a few colors.

 washi tape assortment......
 Stamps.





 I received this really cool canvas bag with my last Studio Calico order.  It had some of my shop items in it.  The Amy Tan Daybook fits perfectly!
Its all being sent in my checked baggage in this little bin.  It fits 8 1/2 x 11 paper pefectly which means its just slightly larger.  It fits between the clothes and is all ready to work on each night.  I'm also taking my own photo paper up there to print pictures.  My dad has the same Canon printer I do and there is an ePrint app for it.  Makes it easy to print out the photos.  I'll be attempting to edit some on my iPad using the PSE app.  We'll see how well it works!

*Today is the last day of vacation and we are returning home.  I'll be sharing photos and more projects this week.*

2 comments:

  1. oh that mini looks like it has soooo many awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete