Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The last of Christmas

Because its time to move on.

We took Nick to look at lights one night.
I was obsessed with a few houses.....






 We stopped at G-Grandmas house in between for a potty break and to get hot chocolate......
Someone wouldn't sit still long enough to get his picture taken.




During the two VERY long weeks he was off from school, we played.  I let him create snowflakes on some really cool site - sorry the link is gone now so I can't tell you exactly where.


We went to see Santa.

We went to Farrell's.  I can't tell you how freaking excited I am that this place is open again.
Tried to get a decent shot of the tree lit up on Christmas Eve.  I'm no Karen Russell, but I'm pretty proud of my skillz.


And this is what a 3.5 year old looks like when he's in a video coma.
Parents, if you have a wild little boy, there is only way to tame them.  No, don't tie them to a chair.  Buy one of these Mighty Machine videos instead.  Someone recommended them and I'm so glad my mom got a bunch.  He sat for a week straight and watched the same video on replay.  I almost got caught up on work!


No comments:

Post a Comment