Sunday, January 16, 2011

What are you doing for National Scrapbook Day?

I'm going to be cropping.

22 hours of cropping to be exact.

My friend Laurie at Angel Scrappers has a fantastic venue where we meet once a month.  6 foot tables ALL to yourself.  Lots of light, onsite shopping and MORE!

So I took the plunge.  Stores are just not having events like they used too and since there are not many stores left in this area, I took matters into my own hands.

I teamed up with Laurie to bring this awesome crop to everyone!  Its centrally located for LA, OC and the IE.

For $50 you get 2 full days of cropping, a 6 foot table, 4 meals, prizes, contests, Vendor Fair and more!

I've started a Facebook Page where you can follow the crop details.  We'll be adding vendors to the Vendor Faire list as they sign up.

If you live in or around So Cal and want to join me check out the Facebook page for more details!

Official flyer coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment