Monday, May 23, 2011

Prima, Pink Paislee and Tattered Angels

I came home yesterday from a full day of creating with these three companies at Color Connections.  I took my friend Bea with me.  Bea, the same one who helped me finish some last minute projects for my NSD crop when my partner bailed.  Bea, who helped me cut out what seemed like 5000 canvas flowers with her Big Shot (after mine bit the dust....)
Bea got to go with me to a retailer event since my mom was out of town.

I took the point and shoot camera this time so the photos aren't that great.  You get the idea how great this place was though.It was held at the Mission Inn in Riverside, CA.  (click the link to see their pictures)

The event:














 Sharon Laakkonan
 Rebecca Cross - Owner of Pink Paislee
The room where we had our lunch


Pictures of the fabulous location.  To see better pictures click the Mission Inn link at the top of the post.

























And a little sneak peek from Pink Paislee.  They are releasing a line called 'Mistables' this summer that coordinates with Tattered Angels products again.  You're going to {love} working with these.






2 comments:

  1. looks like a fabulous event on a beautiful location. Love the sneak of pink paislee's new line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous venue to have a crop!! How I wish I was there too. Thanks for sharing Erica! Love the peeks :)

    ReplyDelete