Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sneaking in with a few layouts.....

Based on sketches from all over....mostly from YSS.




This was from a family picnic last summer.  We knew there was a pool but California weather in June can be pretty cool so we didn't bring any swimsuits.  After the marine layer cleared and almost 20 minutes of begging from a certain 2 year old, we took him in.  With our clothes on.





I used pink papers on here.  I never use pink.  But since the Cherry on Top is all about pink (logo, aprons etc) I used pink.  To 'boy' it up a little I mixed in the yellow stars.  Those cute labels are the Pink Paislee chalkboard stickers.  I found the chalk pencil that came with them didn't work so well so I used a white gel pen.






Just some random layouts I got done.  Trying to use up old papers.

Echo Park Little Boy
 KI Memories Sew Cute Calendar paper, Studio Calico airplanes (cut from paper) and some label stickers from Crate Paper and Pink Paislee thrown in.



One of the projects we completed at the Color Connections Event.




No comments:

Post a Comment