Friday, May 6, 2011

So much to share.....

I've got posts scheduled for the next two weeks just so I can share everything thats been going on.  That includes some layouts too.





These flowers made their way onto canvas bags for the NSD Crop I hosted last month.  What a fantastic weekend.  This was the first crop I had ever hosted and despite a few snags, everyone had fun and I'll be doing another one in the fall.




A mix of MME and Pink Paislee Sweetness. Lots of stitching and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.  For the border, I punched several strips of the Martha Stewart Cherish border set and then cut them into random bits.











I've been holding on to these pictures and papers forever and finally used them.  I have a hard time using papers I really like and this school line from Crate Paper was no exception.  I added in some American Crafts Zing powders on the Maya Road chipboard and some Shabby Chic Crafts labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment