Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Go Big!

I keep seeing people using LARGE photos on their pages but I never find that I have a picture to scrap that needs to be that *big*.

Until I took some of the pictures I did in Calgary.  Yes, Calgary again.  Sorry.



 American Crafts papers and Thickers, Bakers Twine
And I've challenged myself to pull out an older line from my stash and use it.  I have too much and I end up purging twice a year and getting rid of papers I should be using.  Papers I HAD to have.

 My MInds Eye papers and embellishments


One last one......

This is a mix of my stash and some scraps from a Studio Calico Kit.

 Crate Paper Alpha Labels
 Bakers Twine to frame a object.  I also used some Tattered Angels Glitter Glam and Tim Holtz Crackle Paint on some of the squares.

1 comment:

  1. lovely layouts, i try to use some old stuff as well, you have so much nice new lines in the store i have to use some old papers before i can order more :)

    ReplyDelete