Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hung up

I received my Easy Canvas Prints canvas about a week ago and I fell instantly in love.  It looks so much better than I ever could have imagined.

My photo looks like a high quality painting.  Definitely going to order more of these.  (In fact, I have 2 more on their way to me right now.)

Not only was their site easy to navigate, they have every option you can imagine for making this canvas yours.


I had this one printed for my dad's birthday this year.  He's up in Calgary for a couple of years on a job and this was one of the pictures I took on my trip up in July.  One of his favorites.  So I had this one converted to the canvas for him to hang up somewhere in his apartment or office.

For blog purposes, I hung it up temporarily in the dining room behind the table.   Since we've had bad weather here lately, the lighting has been horrible.  Its overcast here almost every day so good lighting is at a premium.  But here is what the 16x20 looks like on our wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment