Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Photo sharing

So I was going through a bunch of my photos today and getting ready to place an order HERE when I found this gem from a couple of weeks ago.

Rascal at his finest. We had some cold weather here in CA - by cold, I mean in the 50's during the day. Thats cold here SoCal. On some mornings during this cold spell, I couldn't get the dog out of bed. He tends to burrow under the covers at night and well, we just leave him there. He's happy, we're happy (he makes a nice bed warmer by the way).

So one morning, I went in to check on him and I couldn't find him. Sometime after I'd gotten up, he'd burrowed so far under the covers he was hidden. So, after a quick panic and calling out his name - this is what I saw.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is hilarious! He is so cute!

    I wouldn't put my dogs in my bed though. I have a lab and a boxer and they are huge!

    ReplyDelete