Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hunkered down.....

in my studio creating.

Lots of rain this week. It could be worse. I could be buried under lots of snow like some people. Wait, I LOVE snow! My husband and I were thinking about running up to the mountains this weekend and taking the little guy to see snow. We'll see. Right now, they're reporting you have to put chains on so it may be a 'no go'. I've got the chains, but my husband isn't looking forward to putting them on. Its still cold here. In the 30's, which is cold for SoCal. It means I get to wear my flannel pajamas and have fires every night. Do you know how fun it is to crank up the fire and watch the hockey game? A lot of fun!

So, its cold and CHA is right around the corner. I'm trying to use up my old stuff to get ready for the new stuff. (Yep, I'm just like the rest of you!) My studio is getting a workout this week. I'm also cleaning out a bunch of stuff I know I won't be using anymore. No matter how much I clean, I can always find something to add to the 'never going to use' pile. I keep one in the corner of the spare bedroom. A lot of it gets sent to my cousin and the rest will be going out the door in donation form.

I hardly ever get a Michaels ad, but last weekend, I got one. They have the Iris totes on sale. Yeah! $5.00. I bought 8 of them. Clear and purple. Those that know me, know I don't do pink, so I left the pink ones for some other 'pink person'.

Lots of fun stuff coming to the store in the coming months. I'm sure most of you have seen some of the Sneak Peeks out there. They are all over the place.

Here are some of our favorites:

American Crafts (NEW Thickers! Even glittery ones!)

Glitz Designs

Daisy D's

Prima

Scenic Route

Imaginisce

CherryArte

KI Memories/Love Elsie

October Afternoon

and more!!

The show is only a couple of weeks away. The camera battery is charged and ready! We'll be updating the blog each night with pictures from the show! We'll also have lots of giveaways too.

ETA: OKay, my links to the above are not working. Blogger seems to be having issues tonight. Most of these updates can be found on the Manufacturers blogs and websites. I'll check back in the morning to see if the links are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment