Friday, December 21, 2007

Tags

So, I've been trying to think of some really cool tag idea for my husbands gifts for his guys. We (I) put together a Movie Night in a Bag deal for 14 people. A bag of microwave popcorn, candy and a Blockbuster Gift Card. So, how to present it?
I'm all for the brown bag look this year so I put everything in brown lunch bags. After several days of nothing clever, I emailed Nora Griffin. She's the Queen of crafty, especially tags. Love her tags.

Her answer was simple: keep it simple. Movie theme = red and white stripes. So, I searched high and low for a cute lined stamp and found a cute Technique Tuesday stamp. I've had this in my stash for quite some time. With a little bit of embossing powder, I came up with this. Nothing special, but it works. And I ended up liking my simple but cute popcorn tubs.
Movie Night font is also a TT stamp. Thank you NORA!

No comments:

Post a Comment