Tuesday, July 7, 2009

RAK Winner

And the winner is....

Blogger heather said...

Hi! I would love to share the product. My 7 year old daughter and I split up everything we get so she can scrapbook too.

7/01/2009 7:22 AM


Heather, email me at bmw1367 (at) gmail dot com with your mailing address and I will get your goodies in the mail.

I was laughing reading some of your comments.

Living close to a manufacturer - yes, its tough.  Especially when they do warehouse sales and everything is a buck!!  I was totally into the OLD Lil Davis.  They had a lot of chipboard, canvas and fun stuff.  Totally miss it.  BUT, I have too much of it. 

I am cleaning out for the new CHA stuff.  Cleaning out the store and my personal stash.  I've been pretty good about using the new stuff when I get it but the poor older stuff is cramping my style.  I have a new RAK coming this weekend so stay tuned.  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment