Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm a Hipsta


Yeah, I'm addicted to this stupid Hipstamatic. I've pretty much left the SLR at home and used this as my little point and shoot.

The normal camera on the iPhone is decent too.

Took Nick to a birthday party. In fact, he's had a party to go to almost every weekend lately. Seems every kid in his class is turning 3. In less than 2 months, he'll be three. Guess I should pick a theme and start planning. Parties don't plan themselves do they?

Ben's Birthday

(Bouncy House thing - every party has one and Nick refuses to go near it.)

(Cake!)

(Thats Ben)

(You'd think, by looking at this picture, that someone was well behaved.....)

(He carried those balloons around most of the afternoon. You never heard me ask where my kid was.....)

(Time for the pinata. The girls had better swings than the boys!)

(CANDY!!)


(This kid just exudes cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment