Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010 Fall Retreat

I just got back from a weekend retreat with 14 great people!  I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and I ate until so much I know I gained 10 pounds.  I'll do a recap of the house and retreat later because I need to start sharing what I got done!

First, my 2011 planner.  I found a download online for the pages and printed them all out.  You can get your own HERE.  Make sure you email her pictures of the finished project when you're done!  Mine is a work in progress but I have everything set up.  Just need to put stickles and a few more things on the divider pages.

I'll be adding photos from each month to these so by the end of the year, I will have a record of what we did AND photos from important dates.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, your planner looks amazing! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete