Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stash to Treasure October Kit

So, in October, I partnered with Alyssa McGrew to start up an online class site that sells optional kits to go along with the classes.  You can either use your own 'stash' or purchase the kit to follow along.

I just happened to have enough of the Basic Grey Wander line to last me the rest of my scrapping days.  Alyssa put together a totally awesome kit though.

I put this book together using a few different products than what comes in the kit.  Everything is available in the store for this line.




I used Stickles on the cover because, well, its Vegas and nothing says Vegas like lots of glitter right?













I am a sucker for the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone so those were used in this album.  I love their size and the way they look with these papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment