Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Once upon a time.....

there was a boy who loved to skate.  He convinced his mother to wait in a very long line in a big arena in downtown LA so he could skate.  He got that chance and he got to do it all alone. 

If you aren't a regular reader of my poor neglected blog, this is the story I'm referring too.  I'm bad about uploading photos off my phone and I've had these for months.  While sifting through my latest flair shipment, I came across this one.

Once Upon A Time....

Mixed with stars.


 Sequins are from Studio Calico.  Flair is from A {flair} for buttons Etsy Shop and the papers are from Crate Paper.  Their latest boy line.


4 comments:

  1. Love the stars and paper strips! Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great page! Love the stars and colours. Have a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! What a cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page, I love the bold colours and the title on top of the photo. x

    ReplyDelete