Friday, September 19, 2014

This and That

I'm cleaning out my room (again).  I started adding some new items that had come in the mail to my already ridiculous stash.  Since moving last year, I promised I wouldn't outgrow my space.  Well, I'm getting to the point where thats happening.  I don't scrapbook enough but I sure like to shop.  Hello, have you *seen* the Halloween lines??  I'm a sucker for some cute Halloween lines.  Frankie and Friends from Simple Stories and Jillibean Soup arrived this week.

So its time to move some of the older lines out and make room for the new.  Clean out those boxes of tags and half used product packages.  Sometimes you just have to cut loose what you know you wont use.  The packs of tags and diecuts you keep reaching for but the items never quite make it to your page...

Or there's the treasure you find that you forgot you had.  In this case, it was a stash of items from Chic Tags.  Some of the original tags from Veronica that were perfect for this layout.



There is a nice mix of products on this page.  I literally pulled items together from drawers, leftovers etc.

Blue/Green Ombre Washi is from a past Studio Calico Kit
Anchor is from Glitz Designs nautical line
Tags are Chic Tags
Not sure where I got the flag at the top.....
Enamel dots are from my collection of dots (I'll have a post up next week about my dot issue)
and of course, a piece of flair from A {Flair} for Buttons Etsy shop.
I used my Silhouette to cut the title from a piece of leftover paper from a Studio Calico kit.  


3 comments:

  1. Love it when you find something you forgot you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the pictures. I'm with you because I shop more than I scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title and all the tags are so fun!

    ReplyDelete