Monday, January 29, 2007

CHA Winter 2007 - Day 1

I will post pictures later.

Holy crap! Was this overwhelming or what? Almost every booth you walk into has awesome product to look at. Everyone has gone above and beyond to impress. I could have spent a lot more money than I had budgeted, but I finally realized that not many people buy on the first day of CHA. They get the catalogs and price lists, go home, figure it out and then buy the second day.
My feet hurt, my back ached but I stayed up as long as my poor body would let me looking at these catalogs. I think everyone will love what I've bought. Of course, the stuff doesn't ship for at least a week and in some cases the end of February. But it'll be worth the wait. I already have a ton of product in the store and more on the way.

I will have a little help from some people who love this hobby as much as we do. I saw Michelle Hill yesterday and she said to let me know when everything was ready and she would post something on her blog that my site was up and that she would send me some samples to post in the gallery. She also said if I wanted to send her product, she would do a special project for the site. How cool is that? I never realized that in a competetive business such as this, that so many people might want you to succeed. I'm going to stop by the Junkitz booth today to see Teresa Collins and turn in my order. I'm in her class at the Scrapbook Oasis on Tuesday and have been a fan of hers for a long time. She's not afraid to do something new and against the norm. Her new Extreme Boy line is out tehre and fun! Can't wait to get Gallery under CHA Winter 07. Look for those tonight.

The big names impressed again. American Crafts, Basic Grey, Scenic Route and others have lines that you will certainly love.

I'm off to Day 2 ad turn in my orders! Look for the new product arriving soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment