Sunday, April 26, 2009

Banner using Sassafras Bungle Jungle papers

Here I used the new Bungle Jungle paper line from Sassafras! I couldn't wait for them to release the chipboard embellishments that coordinate with this line so I cut elements from the papers and Paper Whimsies.
Of course, the chipboard is now available so I might have to change some things!
For the banner portion, I used the Maya Road chipboard banner sheet. Its precut and comes with all kinds of precut chipboard embellishments to make a cute mini or a banner. I chose the banner.
Chipboard was painted prior to covering with paper. I cut the paper slightly smaller than the banner so that the painted edges would show. The edges are backed with the scalloped velvet ribbon from Cosmo Cricket. I love this ribbon and own several yards in all colors available. I told them at CHA they needed to keep making this awesome ribbon!
I borrowed a friends diecut machine to make the letters but you can always use chipboard letters. I was testing out the machine to see if I 'needed one'. I do. :)

1 comment: