Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quiet Book

I got the idea of the Quiet Book from all over the internet. Everyone was using the Jacks World line from Cosmo Cricket to make one of these so I came up with my own version.
Some of the pages are interactive. I used magnets underneath the paper to hold some of the chipboard items down. It felt so good to finally use this line since I'd been hoarding it.
I haven't decided what to do with the inside covers yet. I may cover them with paper or more paint.
The train is on magnets. Underneath the tracks are pieces of magnet so the train pieces can be stuck anywhere on either page.
The zoo animals page was fun. I took a cage from the Maya Road zoo keychain, painted it and covered it in Glossy Accents. I used pop dots behind it so its away from the page. Now my son can put the animals in the cage.
Numbers and letters. American Crafts Thickers for the numbers (I liked that they came in the same primary colors used in this paper line.) And the chipboard letters are Maya Road. They come plain so I painted and covered with Glossy Accents. Same primary colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment