Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hoping for Gold.....

Well, my hoping paid off and Canada won the Gold medal for mens hockey. Before you go off calling me a bad American and all that, hear me out. I'm part Canadian. Its in my blood. Its why I love this sport as much as I do.

I would have been happy if either team won but......

Seeing this kid with his GOLD medal just makes me happy. And hopefully thats the last time he's forced to hug Niedermeyer. Gag.

Don't know who Drew Doughty is? You will in a couple of years. He's on everyones radar now and he's being compared to players like Bobby Orr. Not a hockey fan? No worries. It'll all be about Drew-nation in a few years. This kid is a natural. Not many players can just relax and play the way he does. He doesn't get all worked up during games. He says it stresses him out. Here are a couple of interviews with Mr. Doughty.




Okay, no more hockey for a while. I promise. At least until the playoffs start......

No comments:

Post a Comment