Saturday, March 13, 2010

More funny stuff from 2 year olds mind....

First, GiGi is doing fine. They even eat lunch next to each other. And I met her the other day when I picked him up.

'Mama, dis GiGi.'

So she's met the mother now. We'll see how long GiGi lasts.....

Each week, they have a new theme in his classroom. One week it was the Farm and they sang 'Old MacDonald' all week long. Then it was 'My Bonnie lies over the ocean....'

I get serenaded on the way home each day.

So this week, he comes home and I mention dinner. He starts singing a new song.

(to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle)
Thank you, Thank you
For my food

Not sure if there is more to that but those are the only 2 lines he says.

Me: Do you pray before you eat lunch at school?
Nick: Yeah! (everythings an emphatic 'yeah!' said in a high pitched voice.)
Me: How do you pray?'
Nick: Mama, I pway.
Me: What do you say when you pray?
Nick: Oh baybeee!

ZING! I certainly hope thats not what he says when they pray.......

1 comment: