Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Canada! and 4th of July

We're a dual citizenship family these days.  With my grandfather being from Canada and my father working up there now, we celebrate the Canadian Holidays too.

So I had Nicks outfit planned for Friday, July 1st - his Canada shirt.  Then the school sent home a flyer saying they were having a 4th of July Bike Parade.  All the kids could bring in their bikes, trikes and scooters to decorate and then ride around the parking lot.

Since it was technically Canada Day, he wore the shirt anyway and I threw in the blue shorts.  So he was in red, white and blue *technically* but we could still celebrate the Canadian holiday.

We got him the new helmet last night -  a shark head.  He thinks he's pretty cool.


























And there is a HUGE crafty post scheduled for next week.  I've been planning a baby shower and pretty much every bit of my creative energy is going towards that.

No comments:

Post a Comment