Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Graphic Card

I am not a card maker.  For some reason I just don't visualize that canvas very well.

I needed a masculine card with a hockey focused phrase on it to use my *new* flair set from a {flair} for buttons.  Shelley is awesome.  She designed these hockey themed buttons at my request and they are now available in the shop.  Yay!

Its not the greatest but my friend loved it.

'Birthdays don't scare me, I'm a goalie'

Took me a while to find the right sentiment and a phrase where I could incorporate the goalie mask.  Yes, my friend is a goalie so this was perfect for him.  I tried to keep with the graphic feel of the paper (Fancy Pants) by adding the October Afternoon alphas along the pattern.  Splatters are the Heidi Swapp mists that just came out.  No one else has the right combination of purple, silver and black like her mists.

2 comments: