Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lazy

I was very lazy at the crop last weekend.  I was tired after the excitement of the game and the driving.

Add in the jello shots and you have one tired cropper.

I did get two layouts finished in the 36 hours I was there.  Not a lot but I had fun just being with friends.

Here's one of the layouts.  I used the Studio Calico January kit.





Looking to add to your stash?  I'm selling mine off!  I've got tons of product that I'm selling.  View the items and prices on Flickr.  Email me at ohmy17(at)yahoo.com if you're interested.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout I love the hearts and the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those hearts with the use of the string/twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. I love how you used the hearts as a banner

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! The hearts strung on the twine are awesome, and I like the mist splashes! x

    ReplyDelete