Sunday, August 25, 2013

Layouts with {Flair}....

layouts.  I've been busy.  End of summer, a few extra hours to myself kid-free.  Its been a good couple of days.



Using up yet another Studio Calico kit.  Just one of the layouts I complete.  Will be posting more as I get them finished up.  Heart flair is just one of the many heart designs in Shelley's shop.   Supplies are from the February 2013 Studio Calico kit.



 The hockey flair set.  The 'king' reference on this one is perfect for my Kings.  Supplies are from an older Studio Calico kit - I believe February 2013.  Star rubons are old SC retail rubons I've been hoarding.



And some arrow flair.  Papers are from Echo Park - an older line.


12 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with the flair :) They are so addictive

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Such a great collection of pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I especially love the last one, how you matted the photo and choose the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the confetti-like effect you got on the first layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the kits. The last layout and photos are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layouts love how you used the flair buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout, love how you used the flair buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pages! Love how you fancy cut the town for the hockey page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your pages! the city scape is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you use the flair and the confetti designs! I see these flairs quite often..hmm...LOL!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - wanted to let you know that SB Expo is in So. CA twice a year and CREATE Mixed Media Retreat has an Irvine CA location during the summer! SO SEE you are not missing out! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pages!
    Love the hockey one especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally rockin' the flair!! awesome work

    ReplyDelete