Saturday, August 5, 2006

Where.......

....have I been? I've been down in Dana Point this week. My husband, wonderful man that he is, had some coupons for a hotel down there right on the beach so we've been hiding there. I didn't take the laptop (even though the high speed in the room was tempting). We still have two more nights. Rascal is staying with my mother since he's not welcome at the hotel. :(
He'd be enjoying the down mattress and fluffy pillows though. So, technically, I'm on vacation but I'm not. We're 50 miles from the house but very close to both of our offices which makes the commute very nice in the morning. Yes, we're still dragging ourselves to the office every day. I've been working crazy hours and copious amounts of OT while I train my replacement so I can move into another position. Not easy, let me tell you.

One of the perks of my new position is a trip to Salt Lake City this month. Can you guess what I'll be doing while I'm there? Yep, sniffing out the best stores. So if you have any recommendations, let's here them. I'll be staying in SLC andI'll have a car. :) Hey, I can't save ALL of the OT money!! :)

I'll leave you with one picture - this is a little preserve beach in Dana Point Harbor at sunset. The little cove is located on the ocean side of the jetty just below the Chart House restaurant hill. I'll post a few more pictures when I'm officially 'home'.

1 comment: