Tuesday, December 5, 2006

88 lines..

...about 44 women.

Sorry, just noticed that I've posted 88 times now and that song came to mind.
Wow, being unemployed really screws with your mind.

Yeah, so I'm unemployed. 5 years at one place and they screw you. I should have left when they gave us our notice. I should have known their empty promises would lead to heartache.
A new chapter in my life.
A new chapter.
I need to find a job.
At Christmas time.
Not going to happen, right?
Well, I'm going to see if it'll happen.
It needs to happen.
Severance runs out in 6 weeks.
Unemployment should kick in in about a week. I hate dealing with the government. I better get unemployment.

Time to let the dog out. He's acting funny which means he probably has to pee. He's pee'd on my pile of dirty clothes in the laundry room twice this week.

1 comment:

  1. You need to get a doggie door so Rascal can go in and out - then you don't have to worry about him going potty; he's going to have a huge problem once you go back to work

    ReplyDelete