Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend creativity

Attended another crop last weekend. I tend to talk more than I crop but I did manage to get a few things done.

I have more layouts that were started and just need to be finished. More on those later. You can find most of these in my gallery.
Cards: I used Carries ribbon flower tutorial on these.
One of the new Prima stamps and tags.
My one finished layout. Woohoo!
Finished one mini album and started another one:
Also, stopped my Michaels to get some ribbon for a Make n Take next month and had to pick these paper pads up. I've been eyeing them for a while now. I got them both for 50% off and the best part was, when the diecut paper pack didn't ring up at the register, the girl didn't check out the price on the rack, she just rang up the other paper pack again. So I got the $7.99 pack for $5.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment