Saturday, September 5, 2009

I guess the loss of my favorite adhesive.....

caused me to disappear!

Sorry.

Its been very busy filling orders, entering new product and running contests.  Just crazy.  And then there's life.  Life gets in the way sometimes doesn't it?

 Just wanted to share a few layouts here. 
Tree Hugger - Crate Paper, Prima felt and K & Co alphabet.

Pony Rides - Bazzill Kraft and Collage Press
Little Talker - Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey papers and sticker letters.
A to Z book.  I used my Bind it All for the first time to bind together the cards from K & Co's A to Z line.  I ordered the cards from Studio Calico and used the ideas from their Design Team for the cover.  Nick loves this more than the light up talk toys we bought that are supposed to teach him letters.






You can see more of my layouts in my gallery.

I have a bunch of pictures to share from the past couple of weeks.


1 comment: