Saturday, April 9, 2011

Right now.....

Haven't done this for a while.

listening: Sweet Disposition by the Temper Trap
eating: roasted almonds
drinking: water in my favorite Starbucks cup 
wearing: tshirt and boxers
feeling: a little bit of everything :excited for the crop tomorrow, anxious because I didn't have enough time to fill orders this week, angry at manufacturers for not coming through....
weather: cold and rainy - just like I like it
wanting: more hours in the day and an extra pair of hands
needing: a lot of things - an employee that I can count on, more hours in the day, a second one of me
thinking: that my hard work will pay off eventually
enjoying: a quiet evening working
wondering: if I can totally zone out tomorrow and enjoy the day instead of stressing out over orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment