Thursday, June 9, 2011

End of year teacher gifts

I didn't get a chance to do everything I wanted and since the room mom organized a larger gift from the entire classroom I went with what I had.

I found some of those plastic tubes from SRM and decorated them to look like flowers on top.

They are filled with candy sunflower seeds.

The tags are cut from my Slice Basics card (the one that comes with the machine.  The one I've never used before because its just 'basic'.  I always use my other cards.  I might be dragging the basics card out again.)



Butterflies are from an older Martha Stewart punch.


And it all came together.

Then after playing with Tattered Angels mists, glazes and glams a couple of weeks ago, I tried to make my own gift bags.  I used the Pink Paislee/House of 3 papers from last summer and covered the front and back of a kraft handled gift bag with them.

I used some of my favorite colors right now to ink them up.





And since these papers are pretty much gone, I'm working on making my own.  Look for a tutorial in the coming weeks showing you how to make your own resist papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment