Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do you Smash?

This post is much happier.  I promise.

This is an enabling post.

Now that you have your Smash, what do you put in it?

So far, I have memorabilia and pictures.

Here is a sample of my summer Smash.

I used my Slice Summer card for the front page.  I couldn't leave it blank.  It needed something.



I have a flag from Farrell's .
A few more form my book:









And I bought a new toy.  (Here's the enabling part....)

The Canon Selphy.  (Click the link above to purchase.)  I love that this printer is small, lightweight and prints easily.  I can only print a 4x6 photo BUT you can also print 2-up, 4-up, 8-up and an index print.  Each print takes about 1 minute to print out.  Instant photos.  And I love the quality.  

You buy the paper/ink sets like this.  Each box gives you enough to print 108 4x6 photos. If you like to print smaller photos, you get more.  No wasted ink or paper.  When its done, you throw it away.

I've been using it to print 4-ups.  4 different pictures on a page.  You get little wallet sized photos.  Perfect for Smashing.....

See how I sold you on that?  But wait!  There's more!

You can print directly from your SD cards.  It has slots in the front for all the different cards.  Plug it in and print.  You can also load them onto a USB device and print.  OR, you can print from your phone.  I plug my iPhone in and print my phone pictures.  The one downside is it won't print the Hipstamatic photos.  I still order those form Scrapbookpictures.com.  You can also purchase a bluetooth attachment and print wirelessly.

So wait.  I got another toy.  I've had this one for a while.

Its the mini one.  I really don't need the large one.  I like the little wallet sized poloroids it puts out.  It has settings for sunny, cloudy and indoors so you pretty much get the perfect picture every time.

So how are you going to Smash?

No comments:

Post a Comment