Thursday, July 12, 2012

Graffiti

While walking through Banff last winter, we saw this bit of graffiti on the walk outside the parking garage. I didn't see it when we got there but I noticed it on the way back to the car.

The stucco had cracked off the brick wall and exposed a cloud shape.  Then someone had painted raindrops.

 I used the June Studio Calico kit for this one and added in some of the wood veneer camera from their last CHA release.
 Misted with Mister Huey Dewy and Pinstripe.
That curly thing is a Heidi Swap trimmings from her winter release.  I saw an idea in her booth at CHA where they took a heat embosser and 'melted' the product.  Its made of that plastic paper stuff so it heats quickly and ruffles.  I think it looks really cool melted.  And A {Flair} for Buttons cloud flair stuck in there.

5 comments:

  1. super layout! love the cloud paper and the banner! very fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the heidi swap trim and the fun little cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those veneer cameras, and the strip underneath also! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!
    Love the trim and cloud vellum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout. I like all the paper piecing and adorable cameras.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete