Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm your biggest 'fan'

Created with the Echo Park This & That line.

 A button from the A Flair for Buttons shop. 
My husband took this photo at the rink one day.  I was taking pictures of the kid skating.  Since my dad is in Calgary, I send him updates and videos via email so he can see the progress.  There are days when my son is mad at me because I'm *not* taking his picture.  He'll stop in the doorway there and scream for me to take his picture.  The little monster will actually pose on the ice or make a cute face as he skates by.

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE fans!!! :) Love this LO! The colors, the design, the photo ... just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful that he enjoys having his photo taken. Relish those times because they don't always last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute layout...Love the back story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout! It looks like you have a natural born STAR in your midst.

    ReplyDelete