Saturday, November 22, 2008

New projects

I have a few things that I'm working on right now. A couple of basic layouts, finishing up my minis from Christines classes and some mini's of my own.

You at 16 Months Mini album using the October Afternoon Hometown and the Cosmo Cricket album. I have the pictures printed, just need to get them in the book and the journaling done. I inserted extra pages using the diecuts from this line. Because they weren't long enough, I had to extend them using scalloped strips. And because there is only one file folder, I used it to create another one.
Future Rock Star
I read on someones blog about doing a monochromatic layout. I've had these rubons in my stash for a while because of the cool guitar. They're more girly rubons but I cut the wings off. American Crafts Thickers, Jenni Bowlin mini diecut paper, Glitz Designs Rubons and a Calendar tag from Elle's Studio.
Its a Boy - October Afternoon Weathervane (Sweater Weather), Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper Glitter Diecut, Basic Grey Chipboard stickers and Making Memories felt letters.
Used the Martha Stewart border punch to create the scallops. I almost hate to use the OA papers.
And two snack staples in my room with me:
My huge water bottle. I got this in the hospital after my C-section to keep me hydrated. I try to drink 2-3 of these a day.
And the new holiday Hershey Kisses (Mint Truffle, Cherry Cordial and Candy Cane)

No comments:

Post a Comment