Friday, April 9, 2010

More March layouts

Took a drive past my childhood home a few weeks ago and took a picture of it. Its been up for sale a few times since my grandparents sold it and the new owners have remodeled a few times. They tore out the cool features of the house which hurts. I have so many memories of that house. Too bad I wasn't old enough to buy a house when they sold it or I would have bought it.
Used the new My Minds Eye Quite Contrary papers. Love the colors and patterns.




Been trying to do more challenges and sketches lately. Not so good at that but I'm trying. Used a Studio Calico sketch . Trying to get through all of my sketches. Of course, I didn't use this sketch soon enough to post for the challenge, but hey! I did something.



As soon as I saw the stamps from Cats Life Press and the 'This is what 2 looks like...' stamp, I had to have it. My son is 2 and is the King of the Terrible Twos. He looks cute but....

I hoarded the stamp (of course) and then found the perfect paper to go with it. This is from the Studio Calico Anthology line. Its also from a challenge to scraplift one of the SC DT members. I lifted Kimmithy Laine. Love her work. Maybe we'll get a chance to see her work in the Stash Gallery this year. ;)




Finally......Crazy Hair Day.
I love that this new school does so much for the kids. The last one just stuck him on the floor and let him play with toys. His new school totally develops him and his curiosity etc. He comes home dirty, happy and tired every day and its worth every penny. Each week, they have some kind of activity. This was Crazy Hair Day. Surprisingly, Nick let me do his hair and surprisingly, let me get a photo of it before we left the house!





I've had that 'Hello my name is...' Sticker for a while. I was supposed to put my name on it at some function but I left it blank. I hate wearing name tags.....

No comments:

Post a Comment