Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ooooo Scrap!

Yeah, I still play with my paper from time to time. Its a rare occasion, but I do.

Finally getting around to uploading my March goodies.

Using some of the older My Minds Eye. I hoard papers as they come into the store but I'm pretty bad about using them. Finally dug these out to make a few layouts before I use the new Quite Contrary lines.
And the new Cosmo Cricket lines. I love the garden line. I bought my son these crazy chia plant things at Michaels. He thought it was fun to water them.



And its never too late to work on your Valentines Day stuff. My son got a bunch of Valentines at school this year - his first time. So I made him a little folder to keep them all in. He likes looking at them and needed a way to keep them all together.





No comments:

Post a Comment