Sunday, July 11, 2010

I find time to craft


Even if it is at the last minute. I wrapped some handmade fathers day presents the night before. My new favorite wrapping paper is Kraft paper. It goes with everything!
I got my roll at the Container Store. I think I paid $4 for this huge roll. I'll be wrapping presents in it for a while. And did you see the woodgrain one? Must. Get.

I had to dress up the kraft paper though. I love using it on my layouts because the neutral color brings out the colors of the patterned paper and embellishments.

I used Graphic 45's Perfect Gentleman line to wrap these gifts.



And some October Afternoon for these.



Forgive the ugly background. I was up late doing this so I just snapped pictures of them before going to bed. No fancy stuff here!

No comments:

Post a Comment