Sunday, October 23, 2011

A little something crafty

Finally got a chance to take some pictures of recent layouts.  We haven't had a lot of sun these days and when we do have it, I'm too busy to get outside and take pictures.

I guess Fall is here.
Back in June, I ordered an Any Tan tee for my sons 4th birthday.  The store finally got the Amy Tan line from American Crafts in late last month and I grabbed a few sheets of the paper to use on this page.
 Hanger sticker from the Remarks book.  Used it to 'hang' the label from the shirt.
 Thickers.  Used mists to tint them to match the layout.  Stars are punched out using the new Epiphany Crafts star tool.  Some are just papers and some I used the epoxy top on.
 Amy Tan Fabric Brad.



 Maya Road Fall Mini chipboard and My Little Shoebox Tiny Alphas
I used American Crafts Zing Embossing powders to alter the chip shapes.

 Fancy Pants End of Summer papers.


 Crate Paper Farmhouse papers and stickers.

 Kraft paper made into a file folder.  I had too many pictures to use on this layout that I needed a few extra spaces.
 Inside of the file folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment