Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pinning again

I have so many things pinned and so little time to try and make them all!

I snuck in some crafty time last weekend with my son.  I'd seen this frame on Pinterest and thought it was perfect.  He's learning how to control his glue in pre-school.  His teacher taught him 'dot dot, not a lot' when applying glue.

So he was my helper with the eyes and glue.  I did the teeny tiny eyes but he did the other ones.

Our version.  I used some Tim Holtz Crackle Paint so there is a crackle look going on in the background.

And then these free printable tags were calling my name.  Nick's pre-school teacher is a germ-o-phobe which is a good thing.  So when I saw this I had to make it.  Of course, I got to Bath & Body Works a few days too late.  They sold out of all the Halloween soaps except this flavor so I went with it.  I even tried to get more online.  Oh well, next year!


I backed the tag with paper from the Pink Paislee Phantom line.  Its designed by House of 3 so it works well with the Tattered Angels Mists.  The paper looks like this:

With resist patterns.  So this damask pattern can be altered to fit any project.  I used Blitzen mist.

I've got more projects using this int he works!

1 comment: