Thursday, July 25, 2013

New String and Ribbon

I got a chance to run through the CHA Summer show - and I mean run!  I had  one day, 8 hours to see everything.  My first stop was the ribbon booth!

Want to see whats coming to the shop soon?


 New colors of the striped twill.  This ribbon is great for mini album covers, home decor etc.
 MORE NEW COLORS of the popular burlap string.  We can't keep these rolls in stock.  Jennie is the master at using this stuff on her cards and layouts.
 The new thicker burlap twine in new colors.  Look at that orange, teal and yellow together!  Eek!
 New chevron ribbons.  A little thinner than our popular chevron twill.
Striped canvas ribbon.  I love the subtle 'kraft' look of these.
And these fun new rolls.  I see grey!  I've been asking them for more grey options for a while now and they listened!

We may have a few more things up our sleeve so keep an eye on our shop and Facebook for more updates!

For now, stock up on everything else we have in stock like the new solid Bakers Twine colors or even our sale ribbon.

1 comment: