Sunday, September 4, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints

I was contacted by Brendan from Easy Canvas Prints and asked to review their product.

I've actually been thinking about a project for our home that included photos on canvas so this was perfect!

I have several ideas pinned on Pinterest that are photo collage ideas.  My idea revolves around the places we've travelled too.  Since we've seen some pretty amazing places (and are planning on seeing more in the near future) I needed a way to showcase some of the photos from those trips.  I may take anywhere from 500-2000 pictures depending on the destination and there is always that 'one' photo.

This was that 'one' photo from our trip to Calgary this summer.
I ordered this in a 16x20 canvas.  They have a sale going right now.  Save 25% off a print.  That makes the 16x20 only $67.06!

I plan on ordering more of these in various sizes to create a collage of vacation photos on a large wall in the house.  Like I said, we've seen some amazing things and this is the perfect way to display the photo!  With prices starting at just $29.99, you can't beat that!

I have a special link on my sidebar for anyone looking to order these canvas prints.  This would make a great gift.  The holidays are coming up - get your order in now!

I'll be back with another review once I receive the canvas.


No comments:

Post a Comment