Friday, September 30, 2011

Using your stash

My 2011 promise to myself was that I would start using some of my older stash.....  So far, I've been able to work on several projects this year using that older stuff.  I get so locked into forcing myself to use the new stuff for the store that I put my old stuff aside.

I sat down last weekend and put together 4 layouts using older products.


 Using an older Studio Calico kit.  Exclusive Sassafras papers and stickers with Websters Pages, Pink Paislee and Bella Blvd thrown in.


 Pink Paislee Sweetness line combined with border stickers from the Crate Paper Portrait line, Studio Calico veneer hearts and Maya Road Love Words chipboard. Inked and covered with Glossy Accents.  Ink color is the new Jenni Bowlin Speckled Egg.


 Pink Paislee School line from last fall.  


 Pink Paislee Sweetnness and Pink Paislee Soiree metal flags.


Link me up to some of your latest projects using older product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment